search user
Clipland Forum Other

music on honda commercial

(All 7 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

I'm not sure the type of honda(civic maybe) The kids is walking along the beach watching the girls and bumps into the car. I would like to know what that song is if possible Thank You malinda
# 2 20 years ago

Glenn
The song in the background is 'Ocean Man' by Ween, off their album 'The Mollusk.' :-D
> I'm not sure the type of honda(civic maybe) The kids is walking along the beach watching the girls and bumps into the car. I would like to know what that song is if possible Thank You malinda

# 3 20 years ago

A: 'Ocean Man' by Ween
Q: I'm not sure the type of honda(civic maybe) The kids is walking along the beach watching the girls and bumps into the car. I would like to know what that song is if possible Thank You malinda

# 4 20 years ago

The song is called 'ocean man' by Ween

# 5 20 years ago

> Is the Ween song the same instrumental song played on the Honda Accord commercials out late December 2003
>
>
# 6 20 years ago

im not sure if it was a honda commercial, but the dude was driving through the city, the city was empty, but it was a cool commercial and song.
>
>
# 7 20 years ago

> The song is called 'ocean man' by Ween
> My boyfriend loves that song and was dying to know the name and artist.I hope that is the one that I saw recently.
>
(All 7 messages )

This Thread

7 posts in this thread