search user
Clipland Forum Other

listerine commercial song

(All 15 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

I am looking for the name of the song played in an old listerine commercial. I also heard it on VH1 I love the 80'2 last night, but never heard the title.
It goes 'ohohohohohooooho, and has something about the jungle and tarzan in it.
Appreciate any info!!!!!
# 2 20 years ago

Here ya go. I saw it on I love the 80's as well and researched until I found. THats how I found this post.
Name of the song is Tarzan Boy by Baltimora
# 3 20 years ago

Jangster
It's by Baltimora .. and the title of the song is called 'Tarzan Boy' ...
enjoy!
# 4 20 years ago

> I am looking for the name of the song played in an old listerine commercial. I also heard it on VH1 I love the 80'2 last night, but never heard the title.
> It goes 'ohohohohohooooho, and has something about the jungle and tarzan in it.
> Appreciate any info!!!!!

# 5 20 years ago

it is tarzan boy by baltimora. in fact, im downloading it right now.

# 6 20 years ago

ME TOO!!! I love that song!!!
> I am looking for the name of the song played in an old listerine commercial. I also heard it on VH1 I love the 80'2 last night, but never heard the title.
> It goes 'ohohohohohooooho, and has something about the jungle and tarzan in it.

# 7 20 years ago

I found it.
Tarzan boy by baltimora

I am looking for the name of the song played in an old listerine commercial. I also heard it on VH1 I love the 80'2 last night, but never heard the title.

# 8 20 years ago

Its called 'Jungle Life' by Tarzan boys

# 9 20 years ago

> > I am looking for the name of the song played in an old listerine commercial. I also heard it on VH1 I love the 80'2 last night, but never heard the title.
> > It goes 'ohohohohohooooho, and has something about the jungle and tarzan in it.
> > Appreciate any info!!!!!
I am also looking for that title and artist.
If you get any info can you pass it on?
Thanks T.
>
>
# 10 20 years ago

z
Tarzan Boy by Baltimora

> > I am looking for the name of the song played in an old listerine commercial. I also heard it on VH1 I love the 80'2 last night, but never heard the title.
> > It goes 'ohohohohohooooho, and has something about the jungle and tarzan in it.
>
>
# 11 20 years ago

z
Tarzan Boy by Baltimora

>
>
# 12 20 years ago

> ME TOO!!! I love that song!!!
>
> the song is onthe 3rd ninja turtles movie sound track
# 13 19 years ago

Jeff
The song is called: Tarzan Boy

The band that sang it is called: Baltimora

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&q=tarzan+boy+AND+Baltimora&btnG=Search

http://www.asklyrics.com/display/Baltimora/Tarzan_Boy_LYRICS/35875.htm

> ME TOO!!! I love that song!!!
>
>
# 14 18 years ago

The name of the song is "Tarzan Boy" by Baltimora. I love that commercial and that song!
# 15 16 years ago

> I WANT TO KNOW TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I HAVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT THAT SONG FOR YEARS BUT CAN'T REMEMBER THE TITLE. THANKS IF YOU HEAR LET ME KNOW TOO
(All 15 messages )

This Thread

15 posts in this thread