search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Re: hillary duff

(Messages 16 to 30 of 82 (Page 2 of 6) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 20 years ago

> i love hillary duff! how about u people?
Hillary Duff is awesomne her music is great as well as her acting!
# 17 20 years ago

> hi, hillary how are u doing i like your style and ur beautiful,hot and i listen to your cds and whatch ur movies like agent cody banks and the lizzie mcguire movie and addet cat something like that but u are a talented girl and buy the way i am 16 and plz reply to my email keep in touch and my email is aj_vandam2003@yahoo.com and merry chrismas and a happy new year .

yours faithfully
# 18 20 years ago

> > hi, hillary how are u doing i like your style and ur beautiful,hot and i listen to your cds and whatch ur movies like agent cody banks and the lizzie mcguire movie and addet cat something like that but u are a talented girl and buy the way i am 16 and plz reply to my email keep in touch and my email is aj_vandam2003@yahoo.com and merry chrismas and a happy new year and plz give me your email i give u mine plz.
>
> yours faithfully
>
# 19 20 years ago

I needed to get her something but I could not find anything so can you send me an atographed picture so I can give it to her a little late so please send me one?
# 20 20 years ago

> hi, hillary
I was wondering if you could come to my birthday party on Feb. 6,2004. If you would sent me a picture with your signature and let me know if you are coming.
Love Jaelyn
# 21 20 years ago

Hillary Duff is soooooooooo cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is my role modle
# 22 20 years ago

Hillary Duff is soooooooooo cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is my role modle
# 23 20 years ago

HI HILLARY,I LOVE YOUR SINGING AND ACTING SO MUCH I AM LIKE YOUR BIGGEST FAN YOU HAVE TO E-MAIL ME BACK!!! I AM GOING TO YOUR CONCERT!DO YOU GO TO CHURCH.ANYWAY 2 BAD I CANT MEET YOU.I READ STUFF PEOPPLE WROTE ABOUT YOU YOU PROBUALY DONT READ ALL OF THEM BUT IF YOU ARE READING THIS I AM SO SRY ABOUT SOME STUFF PEOPPLE WRITE ABOUT YOU!!! I BET YOU DONT CARE RIGHT!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE E-MAIL ME. TTYL BYE.
# 24 20 years ago

hey,
u r so awsome i love ur shows i sing and dance and do plays just like u, lol! but i seriously doubt u like to talk about ur job cuz peeps r all over u. it must be hard to shop with peeps hangin on u all the time but i guess thats just how it is lol. ne how do u have a boyfriend? or r u just waitin 4 the perfect 1? i wouldnt blame u if u are cuz who knos if hes just dating u for ur famousnes yakno!lol but i hope that would never happen.ne how, i dont really have nething else to say so i'll be leavin you now so u can get back to work byebye!
luv,
heather and paige
P.S. email me and tell me if u have aim maybe we can like talk online sum time.;D But im sure u dont wanna talk to sum one u dont know lol.Bi
# 25 20 years ago

This is benjamin i like to watch your show on the disny channel i like your movie so if you want to talk to me you can talk to me at home this is my number but please call me i emailed you last year and you never called me so will you call me when you get the chance ok or you can reach me on soulkool.com and my scren name is sourecomealote and dont get afended ok here is my number so will you call me at 9:20 or9:30 so dont call to late here it is 1414-647-2812
# 26 20 years ago

Hey Hillary! my name is London and I just wanted to let you know that you are the koolest and most prettest person ever! I would do anything to meet you. That would be the koolest thing ever. I heard you where having a concert and I wanted to get titckets sooo bad but they where sold out I was soo disappointed but even just getting to write you is the best thing ever. I wish I could be like you soo bad. I bet being a singer is Fun! I have always dream of being a singer but when it comes to singing to people I never can do it b/c I get scared! I hope some day that well all change. But anyways I just wanted to write and say hey! bye bye plez holla back soon!
always
your BIGGEST fan ever!
(london) love yea

# 27 20 years ago

> HI HILLARY,I LOVE YOUR SINGING AND ACTING SO MUCH I AM LIKE YOUR BIGGEST FAN YOU HAVE TO E-MAIL ME BACK!!! i am in love with you and not lizzie.i reed some lots of stuff about you and i mean lots.i reed stuff about you at shes not a gurl she not a women site. I AM GOING TO YOUR CONCERT!.ANYWAY 2 BAD I CANT MEET YOU.I READ STUFF PEOPPLE WROTE ABOUT YOU YOU PROBUALY DONT READ ALL OF THEM BUT IF YOU ARE READING THIS I AM SO SRY ABOUT SOME STUFF PEOPPLE WRITE ABOUT YOU!!! I BET YOU DONT CARE RIGHT!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE E-MAIL ME. seeya BYE. P.S come to athabaca some time it two hours north of edmonton. there are lots of fans there. please email me at shawnscherer2000@yahoo.ca
i hope you have time to reed this.
# 28 20 years ago

hey hillary. i just wanted to write you and tell you how much i admire you, i really love your music and your movies. hope you have good luck at the movie awards
# 29 20 years ago

hey hillary. i just wanted to write you and tell you how much i admire you, i really love your music and your movies. hope you have good luck at the movie awards
# 30 20 years ago

i love hillary so much she is ma fav
(Messages 16 to 30 of 82 (Page 2 of 6) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread