search user
Clipland Forum Other

old volkswagen commercial

(All 8 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 22 years ago

denis
can anyone help me im trying to find the song they played in a volkswagen commercial, in which a lady is driving a jetta or passat and by passes a line of cars. can ony one help?
# 2 22 years ago

denis
its sort of a peaceful song

# 3 21 years ago

> Pink Moon by Nick Drake

# 4 20 years ago

> can anyone help me im trying to find the song they played in a volkswagen commercial, in which a lady is driving a jetta or passat and by passes a line of cars. can ony one help?
>
# 5 19 years ago

> can anyone help me im trying to find the song they played in a volkswagen commercial, in which they are on a mountain top taking pictures for an older lady on a bus tour
>
# 6 18 years ago

> can anyone help me im trying to find the song they played in a volkswagen commercial, in which a lady is driving a jetta or passat and by passes a line of cars. can ony one help?
>
# 7 18 years ago

Im actually trying to find the same song, how long ago was it? Are you trying to find the one with the woman singing "I fly from one million miles above?" and the piano?
# 8 18 years ago

I think it is called "One Million Miles Away" by J. Ralph. Check out this site (http://www.toccionline.com/creations/) to find links to the music, in case it it the right one. If not, apologies.
(All 8 messages )

This Thread

8 posts in this thread