search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Song in Busch Gardens TV ad?

(Messages 1 to 15 of 49 (Page 1 of 4) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 22 years ago

I've been seeing a Busch Gardens/Florida commercial on TV lately and really want to know what song is playing on it. The group sounds so very familiar, and I think it's a band from the south (maybe Florida itself?) who made it big in alternative radio in the mid to late 90's. But the band name escapes me (getting old). Snip of lyrics are 'living each day as if it's your last... baby, I want you right here next to me', or something like that. Anyone familiar with this song?
# 2 21 years ago

About the busch gardens commercial.. I have been trying to figure out the title or artist of this song ever since i saw the commercial. If anyone knows, please email me, I am going CRAZY! Thanks SO much

# 3 21 years ago

> I've been seeing a Busch Gardens/Florida commercial on TV lately and really want to know what song is playing on it. The group sounds so very familiar, and I think it's a band from the south (maybe Florida itself?) who made it big in alternative radio in the mid to late 90's. But the band name escapes me (getting old). Snip of lyrics are 'living each day as if it's your last... baby, I want you right here next to me', or something like that. Anyone familiar with this song?

Ronan Keating its calles Lovin each day.. i'd been lookin for that song for forever!! Thats an awesome song! I finally found it! Hope i helped....
Kristen
# 4 21 years ago

> I've been seeing a Busch Gardens/Florida commercial on TV lately and really want to know what song is playing on it. The group sounds so very familiar, and I think it's a band from the south (maybe Florida itself?) who made it big in alternative radio in the mid to late 90's. But the band name escapes me (getting old). Snip of lyrics are 'living each day as if it's your last... baby, I want you right here next to me', or something like that. Anyone familiar with this song?

Artist: Ronan Keating
Album: Unknown
Title: Lovin' Each Day

# 5 21 years ago

Ronan Keating - Loving Each Day

# 6 21 years ago

I believe the song is Lovin Each Day by Ronan Keating. :)

# 7 21 years ago

The song is 'Lovin' Each Day' by Ronan Keating.

# 8 21 years ago

Ronan Keating - Lovin' Each Day
# 9 21 years ago

The song is 'Loving Each Day' by Ronan Keating.

: I've been seeing a Busch Gardens/Florida commercial on TV lately and really want to know what song is playing on it. The group sounds so very familiar, and I think it's a band from the south (maybe Florida itself?) who made it big in alternative radio in the mid to late 90's. But the band name escapes me (getting old). Snip of lyrics are 'living each day as if it's your last... baby, I want you right here next to me', or something like that. Anyone familiar with this song?

# 10 21 years ago

Scott
Ronan Keating 'Loving Each Day'

I've been seeing a Busch Gardens/Florida commercial on TV lately and really want to know what song is playing on it. The group sounds so very familiar, and I think it's a band from the south (maybe Florida itself?) who made it big in alternative radio in the mid to late 90's. But the band name escapes me (getting old). Snip of lyrics are 'living each day as if it's your last... baby, I want you right here next to me', or something like that. Anyone familiar with this song?

# 11 21 years ago

http://www.songtitle.info/2002spring.htm

# 12 21 years ago

I think it's Ronan Keating 'lovin' Each Day'. Hope that helps :)> I've been seeing a Busch Gardens/Florida commercial on TV lately and really want to know what song is playing on it.
# 13 21 years ago

The singer is the Britsh singer Ronan Keating and the song is on his album 'Ronan'. Check out Morpheus and you can download it for free. Have a great day.....

# 14 21 years ago

Very cool song...
'Lovin' Each Day'
by Ronan Keating,
a UK artist...those Brits, gotta love 'em!

# 15 21 years ago

Ronan Keating
'Lovin' Each Day'
He's a UK artist. You can download the song from kazaa.com. Hope this helps

(Messages 1 to 15 of 49 (Page 1 of 4) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread