search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

GAP COMMERCIAL

(All 9 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

does anyone know who the model is in the gap denim jeans ad. that has the music 'tempted by the fruit of another' playing.
# 2 20 years ago

Lauren
Yeah, that's Raoul Bova. He's a famous Italian actor and right now he's in 'Under The Tuscan Sun'. HOT!

# 3 20 years ago

does anyone know the name of the song in th new holiday gap commercial. the lyrics are something along the lines of "and the world will be a better place..."
# 4 20 years ago

I believe the title of the song is "Put a little love in your heart" sung by Al Green and Annie Lennox

I hope that helps. :)

> does anyone know the name of the song in th new holiday gap commercial. the lyrics are something along the lines of "and the world will be a better place..."
# 5 20 years ago

Actually, the song is "Love Will Keep Us Together" by the Captain and Tenille. It is not "Put a Litle Love in Your Heart."
# 6 20 years ago

> does anyone know who the model is in the gap denim jeans ad. that has the music 'tempted by the fruit of another' playing.
>
it's raul something, and i believe he's from italy. does anyone know where i can download the video? i once had it, and then erased my hard drive, and i need it again! im a goof, i know...
# 7 20 years ago

> does anyone know who the model is in the gap denim jeans ad. that has the music 'tempted by the fruit of another' playing.
>
# 8 20 years ago

WHERE CAN I GO TO WATCH THIS COMMERCIAL.. I LOVE THIS GUY, HES SO HOT!! AND LOOKS GOOD IN EVERY OUTFIT!!

>
>
# 9 18 years ago

> > does anyone know who the model is in the gap denim jeans ad. that has the music 'tempted by the fruit of another' playing.
> >
> it's raul something, and i believe he's from italy. does anyone know where i can download the video? i once had it, and then erased my hard drive, and i need it again! im a goof, i know...

It is Raul Bova (under the tuscan sun) actor / model.. Squeeze is the name of the band that plays that song, if you find a site where I can download the commercial, please let me know...thanks
(All 9 messages )

This Thread

9 posts in this thread