search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Car commercial Girl Sings"I call on you my friend"

(All 6 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

I'm looking for the name of the girl band that sings in this commercial: A car is driving on a deserted highway and I don't know the first verse but the second is something like ' I call on you my friend. I'd love to know the name asap. Thanks anyone!
Naisy
# 2 20 years ago

paul
i'm pretty sure the song your talking about is 'my friend' by groove armada
# 3 20 years ago

> i'm pretty sure the song your talking about is 'my friend' by groove armada
> Thank You very much for helping me out so quick!
*Naisy
# 4 20 years ago

> I'm looking for the name of the girl band that sings in this commercial: A car is driving on a deserted highway and I don't know the first verse but the second is something like ' I call on you my friend. I'd love to know the name asap. Thanks anyone!
> Naisy
>
# 5 20 years ago

> I'm looking for the name of the girl band that sings in this commercial: A car is driving on a deserted highway and I don't know the first verse but the second is something like ' I call on you my friend. I'd love to know the name asap. Thanks anyone!
> Naisy
>
# 6 20 years ago

> Naisy
>
(All 6 messages )

This Thread

6 posts in this thread