search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Song in Lost in Translation tralier preview?

(All 6 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

Eddie
Looking for the song in the Lost in Translation commercial,I dont know the words butI think I heard the vocals 'Lost in Translation....'. I already checked the soundtrack info page and they only give you 30 sec. muisc spots, so I couldnt find it.
thanks

# 2 20 years ago

I think you are looking for elvis costellos- 'whats so funny about peace love and understanding'.I know it is in one commercial for that movie that I saw. I am a big elvis costello fan and I know that this is featured in atleast one of the commercials.

# 3 20 years ago

hi,
the song you are looking for is titled 'love, peace, and understanding' by elvis costello. it is from the '1979' album.
rob
# 4 20 years ago

> I think you are looking for elvis costellos- 'whats so funny about peace love and understanding'.I know it is in one commercial for that movie that I saw. I am a big elvis costello fan and I know that this is featured in atleast one of the commercials.
---Depending on the spot, there are a few songs in the 'Lost in Translation' trailer. One is Elvis Costello's 'What's So Funny About Peace Love & Understanding.' The other is 'Just Like Honey' by Jesus & Mary Chain. Both are on the soundtrack.
# 5 19 years ago

hey, okay what's the song when bob and charolette meet in the strip bar? it's not on the soundtrack...i'd like to know :D thanks (even tho it's a "dirty" song...lol it still has a good beat to it)
# 6 19 years ago

> Looking for the song in the Lost in Translation commercial,I dont know the words butI think I heard the vocals 'Lost in Translation....'. I already checked the soundtrack info page and they only give you 30 sec. muisc spots, so I couldnt find it.
> thanks
>
>
I'm also looking for that song, and it's not on soundtrack CD, i've listened to all the songs, and nothing!
(All 6 messages )

This Thread

6 posts in this thread