search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

i'm thinking it was used in intel or apple commercial

(All 2 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

ok, i cannot remember much of the commercial, i think it was an intel commercial, might have been apple though. towards the middle or the end of the commercial, the camera zooms slowly in on a guy with shoulder length
greyish hair, he's playing guitar and singing, if i recall correctly, 'can you see' or 'can you see now.' it sounds somewhat like a beatles tune, sounds like violins or an orchestra in the background.
I think I heard this same song in another commercial yesterday and again, if i recall correctly, right after the lyrics i mentioned above, he says 'you're the most beautiful girl in the world.' don't take those lyrics literaly as i'm sure they're not 100% spot on, but close. anyhow, if you know what song that is, i'd appreciate it.
# 2 20 years ago

kanezfan
well it turns out i had the lyrics totally wrong. it wasn't 'can you see', it was 'do you realize' and somehow i realized that after thiking about what the lyrics could be. so anyhow, it's the flaming lips, the song is called do you realize?
(All 2 messages )

This Thread

2 posts in this thread