search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

song from adult swim and hotjobs.com

(All 4 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

COuld anyone please tell me the name of the song that used to be used on adult swim between shows and is now used on hotjobs.com ads?
Thanks
# 2 20 years ago

HalcyonFX
> COuld anyone please tell me the name of the song that used to be used on adult swim between shows and is now used on hotjobs.com ads?
> Thanks
It's a remake/rendition of a song called 'Mambo Gallego', but I don't think anyone has ever figured out who the artist that did it is.

# 3 20 years ago

> : COuld anyone please tell me the name of the song that used to be used on adult swim between shows and is now used on hotjobs.com ads?
>> Thanks
> It's a remake/rendition of a song called 'Mambo Gallego', but I don't think anyone has ever figured out who the artist that did it is.
The artist is Tito Puente

# 4 20 years ago

> It's a remake/rendition of a song called 'Mambo Gallego', but I don't think anyone has ever figured out who the artist that did it is.
on us.imdb.com's entry for Mambo Kings, that is credited to Tito Puente. Below is a link to a CDNow.com sample of the song in question.
(All 4 messages )

This Thread

4 posts in this thread