search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Mitsubishi Eclipse Commercial

(Messages 1 to 15 of 35 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

Who sings the song on the new Mitsubishi Eclipse commercial. It is a techno song with the words 'without you'. If anybody could help, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!
# 2 21 years ago

Ross
Dirty Vegas signs DAYS GO BY
# 3 21 years ago

go to www.dirtyvegas.com to view an online video of it...
: Dirty Vegas signs DAYS GO BY

# 4 21 years ago

dsd
> Who sings the song on the new Mitsubishi Eclipse commercial. It is a techno song with the words 'without you'. If anybody could help, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

# 5 21 years ago

I'm looking for that song too! I've heard it on the radio once before and twice at a night club, so obviously it's becoming popular. If anyone has and info on who sings this plese let us know!
# 6 21 years ago

kitty
Dirty Vegas Days Go By

# 7 21 years ago

: Who sings the song on the new Mitsubishi Eclipse commercial. It is a techno song with the words 'without you'. If anybody could help, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!
Trey..
I don't know if anyone replyed to this yet but i just found out today myself. The artist is 'Dirty Vegas' and the name of the song is 'Days Go By' i think.
The album won't be out till around June 15th, but you can get the single.
It's a real driving song.
Later
-CK

# 8 21 years ago

the mitsu eclipze song is a new ravin song. its hot, called Without You by Ospina. later

# 9 21 years ago

JohnnieWalker
> Who sings the song on the new Mitsubishi Eclipse commercial. It is a techno song with the words 'without you'. If anybody could help, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

I went looking for that too and found other boards. The song is called Days Go By and it's sung by Dirty Vegas

# 10 21 years ago

~~This song is by Dirty Vegas, and it's called 'Days Go By'
I like it too. :)

# 11 21 years ago

> : Who sings the song on the new Mitsubishi Eclipse commercial. It is a techno song with the words 'without you'. If anybody could help, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

# 12 21 years ago

> : Who sings the song on the new Mitsubishi Eclipse commercial. It is a techno song with the words 'without you'. If anybody could help, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

HEY ITS DIRTY VEGAS 'DAYS GO BY'

# 13 21 years ago

satan
i dont know if you have found this out yet, but its by dirty vegas and its called 'days go by' no go download it cause its the ish!

# 14 21 years ago

It's Dirty Vegas, and the song is called 'Days Go By'
# 15 21 years ago

dirty vargas - days go by

(Messages 1 to 15 of 35 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread