TEL:225 0731 4018
ATTN/PLEASE
DEAR
WITHOUT ANY DOUBT I KNOW THAT THIS MAIL MAY COME TO
YOU AS A SURPRISE BUT IT IS BORNE OUT OF GENUIE NEED
FOR URGENT ASSISTANCE.
I AM JOHN OLIVIER THE SON OF FORMER FINACE
DIRECTOR OF SIERRA LEONE GOLD AND DIAMOND CORPORATION
MR JAMES OLIVIER WHO WAS ASSASINATED BY THE REBEL FORCES LOYAL TO MR FORDAY SANKOH DURING THE PEAK OF THE CIVIL WAR IN OUR COUNTRY SIERRA LEONE.
BEFORE MY FATHER DIED,HE GAVE TO OUR MOTHER A DEPOSIT
SLIP AND CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT MEANT FOR A SECRET
DEPOSIT FOR THE SUM OF USD25MILLION(TWENTY FIVE
MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS) HE MADE WITH A SECURITY COMPANY
HERE IN ABIDJAN,COTE D'IVOIRE.
The most heart breaking is that six months after the death of our father and elder brother, our beloved and caring mother died in the hospital here in Abidjan from what the doctors described as cardiac arrest leaving Souza my younger brother and I. Shortly before the death of our mother,she disclosed to me that my late father deposited a trunk box containing the sum of US$25,million dollars in a security company here in Abidjan and for security reasons declared it as a family treasure.
She also said that payment for the consignment was made by our late father for one year and six months.
She warned that Eddyson and I must make sure that we look for an honest and trust worthy foreign partner who will assist us in seeing that we transfer and invest this money abroad as that was my
late father's wish before his death.
For your information, it has been difficult to get some one we can entrust this fund to and this has been responsible for the continuous custody of the consignment in the security company with the resultant
accumulation of dumurage bill to our disadvantage.
It is to this effect that I am writing to you for your kind assistance to see that this money is not only transferred out from Africa to your account in your country for investment but see that we finally settle in your country. Once you assure me of your interest to help us as requested, I will forward you details to the security company as our late father's business partner as well as the beneficiary of the consignment.
For your remuneration for this service, you will be given 12.5% of the total amount while 3.5% will be set aside for expenses in the course of the transaction.
Lastly, you will promise us that you will not betray or deny us if this money gets into your hands, bank and country.
Please in your reply, let me have your full name, address, telephone and fax numbers to enable me
reach you with convinience.
Best wishes.
JOHN OLIVIER.

................................................................................................................................................

ABIDJAN COST D'IVOIRE WEST AFRICA
TEL:225 0731 4018
ATTN/PLEASE
DEAR ONE
SANS N'IMPORTE QUEL DOUTE Je SAIS QUE CE COURRIER PEUT VENIR À VOUS COMME SURPRISE MAIS IL EST SOUTENU HORS Du BESOIN De GENUIE D'AIDE PRESSANTE.
Je SUIS JOHN OLIVIER SON OF FORMER FINACE DIRECTOR OF SIERRA.LEONE GOLD ET M. OMS De DIAMOND CORPORATION De JAMES OLIVIER ÉTAIT ASSASINATED PAR Les FORCES REBELLES FIDÈLES À la CRÊTE De M. FORDAY SANKOH DURING THE De la GUERRE CIVILE DANS NOTRE PAYS SIERRA LEONE.
AVANT QUE MON PÈRE MORT, il AIT DONNÉ à NOTRE MÈRE Un BORDERAU DE VERSEMENT ET EXTRAIT BANCAIRE SIGNIFIÉ POUR Un DÉPÔT SECRET POUR LA SOMME D'USD25MILLION(TWENTY CINQ MILLIONS DE DOLLARS des Etats-Unis) qu'IL A FAITS AVEC Une SOCIÉTÉ DE VALEURS MOBILIÈRES ICI À ABIDJAN, le cote D'IVOIRE
La plupart de rupture de coeur est que pendant six mois après la mort de notre frère de père et d'aîné, de notre mère aimée et s'inquiétante morte dans l'hôpital ici à abidjan de ce que les médecins ont décrit en tant qu'arrêt laissant à Souza mon plus jeunes frère et I. peu avant la mort de notre mère, elle a révélé à moi que mon défunt père a déposé une boîte de tronc contenant la somme d'USS25, million de dollars à une société de valeurs mobilières ici à abidjan et pour la sécurité a raisonné l'a déclarée comme trésor de famille.
Elle a également dit que le paiement pour l'expédition a été effectué par notre défunt père pour une année et six mois.
Elle a averti que ces Eddyson et moi dois m'assurer que nous recherchons un honnête et fait confiance au digne associé étranger qui nous aidera en voyant que nous transférons et investissons cet argent à l'étranger comme c'était le souhait de mon défunt père avant sa mort.
For Your Information, il a été difficile d'obtenir environ que nous pouvons confier à ces fonds à et c'a été responsable de la garde continue de l'expédition à la société de valeurs mobilières avec l'accumulation résultante de la facture de dumurage à notre inconvénient.
C'est à cet effet que je vous écris pour votre aide aimable pour voir que cet argent est non seulement transféré dehors à partir de l'Afrique à votre compte dans votre pays pour l'investissement mais voir que nous soldons le compte finalement dans votre pays. Une fois que vous m'assurez de votre intérêt de nous aider comme en a été faite la demande, je vous ferai suivre à des détails la société de valeurs mobilières en tant qu'associé de notre défunt père aussi bien que le bénéficiaire de l'expédition.
Pour votre rémunération pour ce service, vous serez donné 12.5% du montant total tandis que 3.5% seront mis de côté pour des dépenses au cours de la transaction.
Pour finir, vous nous promettrez que vous ne nous trahirez pas ou ne nierez pas si cet argent entre dans vos mains, banque et pays.
Veuillez dans votre réponse, laissez-moi ont vos numéros de fax de nom et prénoms, d'adresse, de téléphone et pour me permettre de vous atteindre avec le convinience. Les meilleurs voeux.
JOHN OLIVIER

(The only message )

This Thread

Only 1 post in this thread yet