search user
Clipland Forum Other

doritos song

(All 6 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

I was trying to find that song also when I first heard it. That song is awesome, I knew right away it was a remix or sample of Daryl hall @ John oats ' I can't go for that' classic song. Lucky enough it was release as uk remixes overseas. Hoax put out many remixs on 12'. I only got one mix from kazaa, amazon doesn't have it in stock and I couldn't find it anywhere else. Here's the list of the remixes-
I Can't Go For That [Remix 2001] [CD-SINGLE] [IMPORT]
1. Hoax Radio Edit
2. String Version
3. Ernest St Version
4. Laurent Remix
# 2 17 years ago

> I was trying to find that song also when I first heard it. That song is awesome, I knew right away it was a remix or sample of Daryl hall @ John oats ' I can't go for that' classic song. Lucky enough it was release as uk remixes overseas. Hoax put out many remixs on 12'. I only got one mix from kazaa, amazon doesn't have it in stock and I couldn't find it anywhere else. Here's the list of the remixes-
> I Can't Go For That [Remix 2001] [CD-SINGLE] [IMPORT]
> 1. Hoax Radio Edit
> 2. String Version
> 3. Ernest St Version
> 4. Laurent Remix
>
# 3 17 years ago

> > I was trying to find that song also when I first heard it. That song is awesome, I knew right away it was a remix or sample of Daryl hall @ John oats ' I can't go for that' classic song. Lucky enough it was release as uk remixes overseas. Hoax put out many remixs on 12'. I only got one mix from kazaa, amazon doesn't have it in stock and I couldn't find it anywhere else. Here's the list of the remixes-
> > I Can't Go For That [Remix 2001] [CD-SINGLE] [IMPORT]
> > 1. Hoax Radio Edit
> > 2. String Version
> > 3. Ernest St Version
> > 4. Laurent Remix
> >
>
# 4 17 years ago

> > > I was trying to find that song also when I first heard it. That song is awesome, I knew right away it was a remix or sample of Daryl hall @ John oats ' I can't go for that' classic song. Lucky enough it was release as uk remixes overseas. Hoax put out many remixs on 12'. I only got one mix from kazaa, amazon doesn't have it in stock and I couldn't find it anywhere else. Here's the list of the remixes-
> > > I Can't Go For That [Remix 2001] [CD-SINGLE] [IMPORT]
> > > 1. Hoax Radio Edit
> > > 2. String Version
> > > 3. Ernest St Version
> > > 4. Laurent Remix
> > >
> >
>
# 5 18 years ago

> > > > I was trying to find that song also when I first heard it. That song is awesome, I knew right away it was a remix or sample of Daryl hall @ John oats ' I can't go for that' classic song. Lucky enough it was release as uk remixes overseas. Hoax put out many remixs on 12'. I only got one mix from kazaa, amazon doesn't have it in stock and I couldn't find it anywhere else. Here's the list of the remixes-
> > > > I Can't Go For That [Remix 2001] [CD-SINGLE] [IMPORT]
> > > > 1. Hoax Radio Edit
> > > > 2. String Version
> > > > 3. Ernest St Version
> > > > 4. Laurent Remix
> > > >
> > >
> >
>
# 6 18 years ago

> > > > I was trying to find that song also when I first heard it. That song is awesome, I knew right away it was a remix or sample of Daryl hall @ John oats ' I can't go for that' classic song. Lucky enough it was release as uk remixes overseas. Hoax put out many remixs on 12'. I only got one mix from kazaa, amazon doesn't have it in stock and I couldn't find it anywhere else. Here's the list of the remixes-
> > > > I Can't Go For That [Remix 2001] [CD-SINGLE] [IMPORT]
> > > > 1. Hoax Radio Edit
> > > > 2. String Version
> > > > 3. Ernest St Version
> > > > 4. Laurent Remix
> > > >
> > >
> >
>
(All 6 messages )

This Thread

6 posts in this thread