search user
Clipland Forum Other

Heineken "Rooftop" Commercial

(All 2 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

Blah
'...last break. So don't go, take me away. Take me away. Take me away. You're my soul...'
Also the editor for the commercial is Scott Philbrook. Who's website can be found at www.fluidny.com. Brad Stratton was the music producer. Also Tony Kelly of K-Licious Music was said to have provided a music track. So if anyone can find a listing of K-Licious's music, that would be a start.
# 2 20 years ago

M R Smith
You are right. I emailed the company. And they emailed me back to let me know that this was just a jingle for the commercial. And only for the commercial. And the Music was a Raggie guy by the name of Tony Kelly.
M

: In reguards to the Heineken 'Rooftop' commercial, the song at the end of the commercial is not Brian McKnight. It sounds very much like a woman and the lyrics go like this:
> '...last break. So don't go, take me away. Take me away. Take me away. You're my soul...

: Also the editor for the commercial is Scott Philbrook. Who's website can be found at www.fluidny.com. Brad Stratton was the music producer. Also Tony Kelly of K-Licious Music was said to have provided a music track. So if anyone can find a listing of K-Licious's music, that would be a start.

(All 2 messages )

This Thread

2 posts in this thread