search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Freddy vs Jason Cornfield Rave Song

(All 10 messages ) Post Reply
Question

Does anyone know what the name of the cornfield rave song in the movie Freddy vs Jason was? I bought the soundtrack and it wasn't on it. Someone suggested that it was Bombshell by Powerman 5000, but it wasn't it.
# 2 20 years ago

There were in fact two tunes that were played in the Cornfield scene, the first was:

Junkie XL feat. Infusion - "Nightmares"

however there was another tune mid way through the scene, just before Gibb went into the cornfield (when she was followed by the bloke with the illuminous sticks) & got mullered. It can be heard only for three seconds or so.
So far NO ONE has found out what this song was - probably due to it being a generic EDM song extended to sound similar to the licensed Junkie XL song. Another probability is that it is a remix of the Junkie XL song. Does anyone know what this is?
Edited by sora on Wed Mar 16 18:30:12 2022
# 3 20 years ago

I'm looking for that song too!!! If anyone finds it please write to oso_robbie@fibertel.com.ar
Thanks!!!
# 4 20 years ago

The song is called "Nightmares" by Junkie XL feat. Infusion. I'd been searching for it forever too. Later.
# 5 20 years ago

> The song is called "Nightmares" by Junkie XL feat. Infusion. I'd been searching for it forever too. Later.

Hi, you can get that song from www.roadrunnerrecords.de, yea its the german site, but i can be in english, click on artists then click on junkiexl and then on music. the download for the song should be there. IF you have troubles email me and i will be gladly to send it to you.

Thanks
# 6 20 years ago

hi guys! you can download that nightmare song here:

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.co.uk/artists/JunkieXL/music.aspx
# 7 20 years ago

serhat
the name of the song is
Junkie XL - Nightmares (Feat. Infusion)
# 8 19 years ago

> Does anyone know what the name of the cornfield rave song in the movie Freddy vs Jason was? I bought the soundtrack and it wasn't on it. Someone suggested that it was Bombshell by Powerman 5000, but it wasn't it.
>
# 9 19 years ago

Michael
I'm not sure, but I'll bet that Ronny Yu or someone in the music department had it made just for that scene in the cornfield. Oh well good luck finding it.
# 10 10 years ago

I'm interested in the House tune as well. The second tune after Junkie XL.
(All 10 messages )

This Thread

10 posts in this thread