search user
Clipland Forum Other

Looking for Chevrolet TV Commercial clips

(All 12 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

I am looking for one in particular,but any with a Camaro in it will be great too.It goes through some of the chevrolet years,has people at a park,a corvette doing a powerslide through rain slicked area but it ends with a 1stgen Camaro convertible doing a massive burnout.This commercial aired a couple years ago I think.
# 2 20 years ago

i've been looking for that one too. i think they play "sleep walk" by johnny & santos in the background, man tht commercial gave me goose bumps when i saw it. let me know if you find it, and vice versa
# 3 20 years ago

this sight might have it, but i don't have a paypal acount to pay the two bucks. lol

http://ad-rag.com/index.php
# 4 20 years ago

> The current Chevy commercial features a song that I believe is a remake. I am looking for the artist of that song. The commercial ad sings the following words (hear is when you are lucky this is not an audio request) Do you realize that you have the most beautiful face. Please help me with my inquiry if you can.
# 5 20 years ago

Looking for the chevy commercial that has scenes from HORROR films, where the killers are going after victims in their cars. Jason, Cujo, etc.
# 6 20 years ago

> I am looking for one in particular,but any with a Camaro in it will be great too.It goes through some of the chevrolet years,has people at a park,a corvette doing a powerslide through rain slicked area but it ends with a 1stgen Camaro convertible doing a massive burnout.This commercial aired a couple years ago I think.
>
# 7 20 years ago

are you talking about the onw with all the "new" chevys and the ssr does a reverse 180 onto the trailer? if thats teh one, the song is "magic carpet ride" remade by "crystal method" originally sung by "steppenwolf"
# 8 19 years ago

I recently saw a chevy commercial with a dunebuggy in it during the olympics. If anyone know where i can see a clip of this commercial plase advise me. Thanks
# 9 19 years ago

ı am , too, looking for that song if someone tells what the song is I will be reaaly happy. I had searched about 2 hours in the internet and I still couldn't find a clue.
# 10 19 years ago

I am looking for the Chevy commercial called Car Carrier. It features the 10 new cars and trunks that are coming out.

Thanks
# 11 19 years ago

> I am looking for one in particular. The one that show a quilt with the state of Texas in it. I am really wanting to find the quilt that is shown.
# 12 19 years ago

> I am looking for one in particular. The one that show a quilt with the state of Texas in it. I am really wanting to find the quilt that is shown.
(All 12 messages )

This Thread

12 posts in this thread