search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Dell Female Intern Brunette

(All 7 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

Does anyone know the name of the actress who plays the second female Dell intern? I know people have identified the blond, but what about the brunette? You know, the one featured in the new road trip commercial...? Any help would be appreciated.
# 2 19 years ago

crombie girl
Her name is Lindsay Girardot

# 3 19 years ago

crombie girl
Her name is Lindsay Girardot

# 4 20 years ago

Pat
Yeah her name is Lindsay Girardot (like was said) and she is in the movie Boychick its a film that apparently is gonna be shown at gay/lesbian festivels. i have no other info
# 5 20 years ago

> Does anyone know the name of the actress who plays the second female Dell intern? I know people have identified the blond, but what about the brunette? You know, the one featured in the new road trip commercial...? Any help would be appreciated.

As near as I can find out Lindsey Girardot also appears as 'Vanilla' in the 2001 movie 'Cool World' (Graduation Day Rap Song)....

# 6 20 years ago

Apple
> Does anyone know the name of the actress who plays the second female Dell intern? I know people have identified the blond, but what about the brunette? You know, the one featured in the new road trip commercial...? Any help would be appreciated.
Are you certain it is not the same actress?
# 7 20 years ago

(All 7 messages )

This Thread

7 posts in this thread