search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

McDonalds Classical Theme Song In Commercials

(All 7 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

Does Anyone Know where that song came from, what the Name is, or It was written specificly for their commercials? It's a classical soundin' like song, with strings and a piano
# 2 20 years ago

Andy
> Does Anyone Know where that song came from, what the Name is, or It was written specificly for their commercials? It's a classical soundin' like song, with strings and a piano
Oh yaaaaa, I wanted to know what song that was, I have that song in my head constantly, but i never know where it came from, anyone please help.
# 3 20 years ago

I think the song you are thinking of is Fur Elise. It was written and composed by Beethoven.

# 4 20 years ago

> I think the song you are thinking of is Fur Elise. It was written and composed by Beethoven.
>
>
# 5 20 years ago

This theme song it so f*ckin anoying!!!!!!! IT s driving me CRAZY!! i do like that rap 1.
# 6 20 years ago

> > Does Anyone Know where that song came from, what the Name is, or It was written specificly for their commercials? It's a classical soundin' like song, with strings and a piano
> Oh yaaaaa, I wanted to know what song that was, I have that song in my head constantly, but i never know where it came from, anyone please help.
>
# 7 20 years ago

> > Does Anyone Know where that song came from, what the Name is, or It was written specificly for their commercials? It's a classical soundin' like song, with strings and a piano
> Oh yaaaaa, I wanted to know what song that was, I have that song in my head constantly, but i never know where it came from, anyone please help.
>
(All 7 messages )

This Thread

7 posts in this thread