search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

WHAT IS THE SONG IN THE VODAFONE COMMERICAL...VERY IMPORTANT

(All 3 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

I dont know if anyone has seen this vodafone commerical
its like...a helicopter flying around a beach, and a girl walks out of the water wearing a black swimsuit, and its like..a party on the beach.
there is a song in this commercial, and i believe this version is the dance remix of it.
IF ANYONE KNOWS THE NAME/SINGER OF THIS SONG, PLEASE POST OR EMAIL ME, THIS IS VERY VERY IMPORTANT!!!
thank you!
# 2 20 years ago

Avg. Joe
Try contqacting vodafone. The marketing-department might help!

: I dont know if anyone has seen this vodafone commerical
: its like...a helicopter flying around a beach, and a girl walks out of the water wearing a black swimsuit, and its like..a party on the beach.
> there is a song in this commercial, and i believe this version is the dance remix of it.
> IF ANYONE KNOWS THE NAME/SINGER OF THIS SONG, PLEASE POST OR EMAIL ME, THIS IS VERY VERY IMPORTANT!!!
> thank you!

# 3 19 years ago

Here in the Netherlands there is also a commercial about vodafone, and the song they put into it is called 'Bohemian like you'.

But I'm not sure if my country used the same song in the commercial, but you can try though.
(All 3 messages )

This Thread

3 posts in this thread