search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Songs of "The OC"

(Messages 1 to 15 of 96 (Page 1 of 7) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

Who sings the slow song in the scene where Ryan takes the passed-out neighbor girl to the pool house after the party? It's sung by a woman, maybe Mazzy Star but I can't tell...
-Thanks!
# 2 20 years ago

>Who sings that song when it's new years eve and ryan is racing up the stairs to find marissa and tell her that he loves her??

-Thank you
# 3 20 years ago

Who sings the song when Ryan is running into the new years party to tell her he loved her...something about "nothing compares" i dunno so hopefully you do
# 4 19 years ago

What is that song from the new years episode where ryan and marissa make out at the end??
# 5 20 years ago

kelly
i was looking up the nothing compares but it says that there's no such song! so i have no idea what that songs was!
# 6 20 years ago

Kelly,
the song at the end is... "Dice" by Finley Quaye and Beth Orton (Scene of New Years Kiss at end of episode song)

> i was looking up the nothing compares but it says that there's no such song! so i have no idea what that songs was!
# 7 20 years ago

Hi Chris
The song name is Into Dust, Mazzy Star
# 8 20 years ago

> Who sings the slow song in the scene where Ryan takes the passed-out neighbor girl to the pool house after the party? It's sung by a woman, maybe Mazzy Star but I can't tell...
> -Thanks!
>
What is the name of the song in the scene of Tijuana in the club.
# 9 20 years ago

its called "dice" by beth orton. Its a good song
# 10 20 years ago

kelly
>Thank you thank you thank you!!!! i've been looking for that song forever!! Thank you sooo much!
>
# 11 20 years ago

does anyone know the song and band that the gang went to see in concert? is it rooni? or rudy? and whats the name of the song?
# 12 20 years ago

Al
Who sings the song when Ryan is in the office looking up Oliver's file from the 1.21.04 episode.

anyone know?
# 13 20 years ago

> Who sings the song when Ryan is in the office looking up Oliver's file from the 1.21.04 episode.
>
> anyone know?

"Come into our room" by Clinic
# 14 20 years ago

who sings that song at the end of the episode where ryan and marissa get in the fight at Olivers house and its like "now im sitting here by myself.."
reply if ya know
thanks
# 15 20 years ago

> What is that song from the new years episode where ryan and marissa make out at the end??
(Messages 1 to 15 of 96 (Page 1 of 7) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread