search user
Clipland Forum Other

PLEASE HELP!!! Whats that latin tune they play in BAD BOYS II???

(All 10 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

the song is played like 2 or 3 times in the bad boys2 movie...its that real cuban sounding, real familiar...its played in the beginning of the movie where martin is sitting in his pool the night after the movie starts. its also played in the beginning of the beach scene where johnny tapia and the girl go swimming. PLEAZE! HELP ME!! ITS BUGGING THE HELL OUT OF ME! thanks-will
# 2 20 years ago

but i wont tell u and i aint sending it to you
# 3 20 years ago

wtf, why not, cmon. its BUGGING THE SHIT OUT OF ME.
# 4 20 years ago

dlishus
> the song is played like 2 or 3 times in the bad boys2 movie...its that real cuban sounding, real familiar...its played in the beginning of the movie where martin is sitting in his pool the night after the movie starts. its also played in the beginning of the beach scene where johnny tapia and the girl go swimming. PLEAZE! HELP ME!! ITS BUGGING THE HELL OUT OF ME! thanks-will
>
# 5 20 years ago

ORISHAS - ATREVIDO
# 6 20 years ago

The commercial is played very often in the german television.It's about clubbing and ladies etc.??
# 7 19 years ago

> the song is played like 2 or 3 times in the bad boys2 movie. I think it's a rap song
# 8 19 years ago

> > the song is played like 2 or 3 times in the bad boys2 movie...its that real cuban sounding, real familiar...its played in the beginning of the movie where martin is sitting in his pool the night after the movie starts. its also played in the beginning of the beach scene where johnny tapia and the girl go swimming. PLEAZE! HELP ME!! ITS BUGGING THE HELL OUT OF ME! thanks-will
> >
>
# 9 19 years ago

> the song is played like 2 or 3 times in the bad boys2 movie...its that real cuban sounding, real familiar...its played in the beginning of the movie where martin is sitting in his pool the night after the movie starts. its also played in the beginning of the beach scene where johnny tapia and the girl go swimming. PLEAZE! HELP ME!! ITS BUGGING THE HELL OUT OF ME! thanks-will
>
# 10 18 years ago

This is the song mate!!
Atrevido - a la cubano
(All 10 messages )

This Thread

10 posts in this thread