search user
Clipland Forum Other

Model in Oil of Olay commercial

(All 13 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

The very pretty blonde in the new Olay commercial - who is she? Very familiar but can't figure it out.
Help.
# 2 20 years ago

http://trishab.com/interest.html ?
No idea, I just typed in ''Oil of Olay' Blonde Model' in google.
# 3 20 years ago

> The very pretty blonde in the new Olay commercial - who is she? Very familiar but can't figure it out.
> Help.
>
I'm not sure but who's the model in the total effects commercial...brunette who's doing the lie detector test thing?!!!
# 4 20 years ago

Argus
What product is she modeling?

> The very pretty blonde in the new Olay commercial - who is she? Very familiar but can't figure it out.
> Help.
>
# 5 20 years ago

lindsey
> Help.
>
# 6 20 years ago

> Help.
>
# 7 20 years ago

> Help.
>
# 8 20 years ago

> > The very pretty blonde in the new Olay commercial - who is she? Very familiar but can't figure it out.
> > Help.
> >
>
# 9 19 years ago

> http://trishab.com/interest.html ?
> No idea, I just typed in ''Oil of Olay' Blonde Model' in google.
>
# 10 19 years ago

The brunette is Caitlin Keats. She's rude.

> > The very pretty blonde in the new Olay commercial - who is she? Very familiar but can't figure it out.
> > Help.
> >
> I'm not sure but who's the model in the total effects commercial...brunette who's doing the lie detector test thing?!!!
# 11 19 years ago

> Help.
>
I want to know her name also........HELP!!!J>D>
# 12 19 years ago

> The wedding march in the commercial with the electric guitars i cant find it anywhere is there any way i can get it? I am getting married and would like to use it. help me out please.
# 13 9 years ago

Her name is Tova Thomas.
(All 13 messages )

This Thread

13 posts in this thread