search user
Clipland Forum Other

song in latest 7up commercial

(Messages 1 to 15 of 42 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

luce
the commercial shows a heat wave and some sweaty people, and then a female dj who drinks some 7up and blows a breeze into her microphone, cooling off a guy in front of a radio. the lyrics come on near the end, something like 'i wanna see you fly.' it's a female singer. very catchy, but no one seems to know the song.
if anyone knows the title or the artist, please help!
thanks
# 2 20 years ago

Sorry, this song does not exist. It was written specifically for that commercial which is called 'Radio'. Therefore, it is only 30seconds in length, possibly 1 minute at most but very doubtful. I work for the ad agency that produced that commercial. You may e-mail me with any further questions.
# 3 20 years ago

mmmm david lots of people looking for that track.....wonder if it would be possible to get a copy from somewhere..........
s.

# 4 20 years ago

Very true... you guys should make a full version or something. You'd sell a LOT of copies.

# 5 20 years ago

hey!!!! omg, ive been looking everywhere for that song too! ive posted questions just like yours on sites,and i dont know the song, but if u find out what it is, can u please email me??
fire_145@hotmail.com
thanx so much,
Vanessa

# 6 20 years ago

ok, since this even isnt a full song, would you know the artist who sang the song? or the group? because maybe their other stuff would be just as good, anyways thanx
Vanessa

# 7 20 years ago

Yo! I'm totally after that track too!
Email me if you find out about it?
sentinel686@shaw.ca

# 8 20 years ago

i wonder how i get david nakata's email address?

# 9 20 years ago

i love the song in the 'radio' commercial from 7up. if that song had a full version, boy it'd sell a hell lot of copies. who wrote that thing?

# 10 20 years ago

If you simply mouse over his name on the posting,
his e-mail address, david.nakata@bbdo.ca, is revealed in your status bar browser. This song has been driving me nuts and I promptly sent him an e-mail requesting the artisit commissioned for the piece. I'll post if I get a reply.

: i wonder how i get david nakata's email address?

# 11 20 years ago

shamess
thanks for that......
shamess

# 12 20 years ago

I've read over the past posts for this ad, and I'm disappointed to hear the tune isn't a true song. However, my 'broad' (heh) music knowledge leads me to the European group AFTERLIFE. Their work sounds undoubtedly like the music used in 'Radio'. Give them a shot.
Don't bother with any replys.
Glad to help.
# 13 20 years ago

seriously please e-mail me when you find out the song!!!!!!!I reallyyyyy wanna know it!im looking everywhere for it! e-mailme at reenis_peenisbutter@hotmail.com! please, my names carina clark, thanx a bunch! chow!

# 14 20 years ago

Kick ass tune is it not?
I called 7up USA to find out more on this latest 7up commercial with the girl DJ.
I was told the commercial was Canadian made and that I should call 7up Canada.
The 7up USA rep told me she had recived many calls regarding the add, she told me she had never heard the song and asked me to describe it to her.
After that call I called 7up Canada who told me I was the 40th person who called to inquire about the song.
It was at that moment that she broke the bad news, the song was written just for that 7-up TV comercial
and was not available in any form!
So I guess we had better get our VCR's ready to record.
# 15 19 years ago

(tuesday)
i phoned pepsi consumer relations, and they said it's just a jingle, not a song, and they don't know the name of the guy who made it.

(Messages 1 to 15 of 42 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread