search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Cuban Song From Bad Boys 2

(All 13 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

Identity of the Hispanic (sounded cuban) song that played in the background of the scene where Tapia and Syd meet at the beach in Bad Boys 2. I am pretty sure it also played in another scene as well.
# 2 20 years ago

What is the name of that Cuban Song?
# 3 20 years ago

> Identity of the Hispanic (sounded cuban) song that played in the background of the scene where Tapia and Syd meet at the beach in Bad Boys 2. I am pretty sure it also played in another scene as well.
>
yo man, did u ever find out the name of that song
# 4 20 years ago

danielle
hey don't know if anyone is even going to look at this still but i just wanted to let you guys know i've been searchin forever and i finally found it...that is if you are talking about the beach scene...it is called Atrevido and i think it's by Orishas...good luck guys
# 5 20 years ago

hey!! i was looking for this song, but cant find it. the only thing i figuerd out from the scripts afetr the movie the song's name it either "Menina" or somethign like "Devendido". but i cant find it... if you find it , email me, ok!!!
# 6 20 years ago

> Identity of the Hispanic (sounded cuban) song that played in the background of the scene where Tapia and Syd meet at the beach in Bad Boys 2. I am pretty sure it also played in another scene as well.
>
# 7 20 years ago

>
# 8 20 years ago

>
# 9 19 years ago

pLumpSkunk
it's called "Orishas - Atrevido"

its not on the soundtrack, but its a really great song :->
# 10 18 years ago

> > Identity of the Hispanic (sounded cuban) song that played in the background of the scene where Tapia and Syd meet at the beach in Bad Boys 2. I am pretty sure it also played in another scene as well.
> >
>
# 11 18 years ago

> > Identity of the Hispanic (sounded cuban) song that played in the background of the scene where Tapia and Syd meet at the beach in Bad Boys 2. I am pretty sure it also played in another scene as well.
> >
>
# 12 16 years ago

>
# 13 11 years ago

You are right you Legend... this is the song Orishas - Atrevido. Brilliant song.
(All 13 messages )

This Thread

13 posts in this thread