search user
Clipland Forum Other

Song in the Kit Kat commercial

(All 11 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

Todd
Anyone know the title and group to the song in the Kit Kat commercial that goes like this ... 'give me a break' ?
Thanks

# 2 20 years ago

Pretty sure the one you're talking about is the commercial with the fast rock beat. The song is just for the commercial and it is done by Andrew W.K.
# 3 20 years ago

> Anyone know the title and group to the song in the Kit Kat commercial that goes like this ... 'give me a break' ?
> Thanks

# 4 20 years ago

Andrew WK

# 5 20 years ago

Whoever it is, it's a DIRECT rip off of Andrew W. K. I hope it is AWK so a freakn' copycat doesn't have to die. If you want to hear music just like that song, get I Get Wet by Andrew W. K. The end.
# 6 20 years ago

What is the Song called though?
# 7 20 years ago

Justin
> Anyone know the title and group to the song in the Kit Kat commercial that goes like this ... 'give me a break' ?
> Thanks
i could read any to see if someone already anwsered but its by andrew w. k. but its not on any of his albums, it was done for the commercial u can find it on the internet tho if u have kazaa,

>
>
# 8 20 years ago

Justin
> Thanks
i could read any to see if someone already anwsered but its by andrew w. k. but its not on any of his albums, it was done for the commercial u can find it on the internet tho if u have kazaa,

>
>
# 9 20 years ago

> Thanks
>
> yea it was andrew wk
# 10 18 years ago

> Thanks
>
>

the song is "take it off" by andrew w.k.
# 11 5 years ago

Disgusting
(All 11 messages )

This Thread

11 posts in this thread