search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

infiniti car commercial music?

(All 4 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

i recently viewed an infiniti car commercial with some very relaxing music. im curious to know who is the artist playing it, and what is the song?
thanks,
BJ
# 2 20 years ago

BJ,
I think I know the commercial you are talking about. Please describe the music for me so I can confirm that we are talking about the same comercial. From what I remember, the music has a very european feel to it and one of the more distinct instruments is an accordian? Does that sound like the one you are thinking of? Thanks.
Jared

# 3 20 years ago

... I'm not sure what you folks be talking about... but if it is an older commercial with the car going through the town and everyone is following it then that would be Jethro Tull... but I don't remember what kind of car that was cuz I was busy listening to the tunes... so who knows
# 4 19 years ago

> i recently viewed an infiniti car commercial with some very relaxing music. im curious to know who is the artist playing it, and what is the song?
> thanks,
> BJ
> i wish i knew
(All 4 messages )

This Thread

4 posts in this thread