search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

music fro the new sprite commercial!

(All 14 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

I neeed to know what the song is from the new sprite commercial. The song name or just who plays it? It's the commercial where the guy is riding his bike and crashes into a bird after drinking the sprite.
# 2 20 years ago

> I neeed to know what the song is from the new sprite commercial. The song name or just who plays it? It's the commercial where the guy is riding his bike and crashes into a bird after drinking the sprite.

# 3 20 years ago

> I neeed to know what the song is from the new sprite commercial. The song name or just who plays it? It's the commercial where the guy is riding his bike and crashes into a bird after drinking the sprite.
Me too! I've been trying to track down that song/band for years now. If this rings a bell with anyone would appreciate knowing at mg_stacy@yahoo.com.

# 4 20 years ago

DYING-TO-KNOW
I WANNA KNOW TOO!!!

# 5 19 years ago

> I neeed to know what the NZcommercial that a bird dances at the song'I'm too sexy" is
# 6 19 years ago

> I neeed to know what the NZcommercial that a bird dances at the song'I'm too sexy" is
# 7 19 years ago

# 8 19 years ago

# 9 19 years ago

# 10 19 years ago

# 11 19 years ago

# 12 19 years ago

# 13 19 years ago

hi! I just want to know which of those advertisements in Philippines made the Sprite company more successful? thanks!!
# 14 19 years ago

>
i'd like to know what the song/artist of the new sprite radio commercial song is...thought i heard mylo "chillin" but guess i was wrong...it was instrumental, relaxing
(All 14 messages )

This Thread

14 posts in this thread