search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Crest Whitestrips

(All 10 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

Does anybody know the title of the french song in that crest whitestrips commercial?
# 2 20 years ago

> Does anybody know the title of the french song in that crest whitestrips commercial?
The song I've heard on the Crest Whitestrips commercial is in Italian. I've been trying to find out the name.
# 3 20 years ago

You and me, the ocean and the sky
You and me, all that is beautiful
Oh what a joy you are for me
# 4 20 years ago

> Does anybody know the title of the french song in that crest whitestrips commercial?
I don't know what it is but I also want to know the name of that song! What is it? I think it is so cute!

# 5 20 years ago

Yin
Could be Portuguese. The song's called 'Garota de Ipanema'.
There're so many artists sang this song out there. Try Lisa Ono, for the closest version but not exactly the same as the one on Crest's commercial

# 6 20 years ago

>
What is the title and artist of this song if anyone knows? Thanks!
# 7 20 years ago

This woman recorded it for Crest:
http://www.gabrielaanders.com/

# 8 20 years ago

Garota de Ipanema means The Girl From Ipanema. We are on to something here. Has anybody contacted the Crest people? Let's work together on the web.
# 9 20 years ago

the new crest whitestrips commercial with 3 ladies, the girl in the middle wearing the cheeta dress, is that Brittany Daniels from Sweet Valley High and Joe Dirt?
>
# 10 19 years ago

actually i dont, i really like dat song though
by the way thats SO NOT french
(All 10 messages )

This Thread

10 posts in this thread