search user
Clipland Forum Other

7-UP commercial

(All 13 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

Meee
What is the song in the 7-up ad where a female DJ drinks it and then breathes into the mic, and a blast of cold air comes out of a guy's radio?
# 2 20 years ago

> What is the song in the 7-up ad where a female DJ drinks it and then breathes into the mic, and a blast of cold air comes out of a guy's radio?
i am deperately looking for this song.can somebody please help with the new 7 up commercial song.it starts by saying ' i wanna see you fly...'
# 3 20 years ago

ashlyn
> : What is the song in the 7-up ad where a female DJ drinks it and then breathes into the mic, and a blast of cold air comes out of a guy's radio?
> i am deperately looking for this song.can somebody please help with the new 7 up commercial song.it starts by saying ' i wanna see you fly...'

im lookin for this song too man i cant find it anywhere!!!!!!!!!

# 4 20 years ago

inkfish
I need it to! For the love of god, someone please answer!!!!
# 5 20 years ago

This post is the only thing I found by searching '7-up' and 'see you fly' in Google. If anyone can answer the question, it would be much appreciated.
e.
# 6 20 years ago

so anyone had luck finding the song? any help would be appreciated.

# 7 19 years ago

Hi, I work for the Ad agency that produced that spot. The commercial is called 'Radio'. Unfortunately, the song was specificly written for that commercial so it does not exist as a real song anywhere. The writers would have only written a 30 second song, 1 minute at the most. If you have any further questions you can e-mail me.
Regards,
David Nakata

# 8 20 years ago

I am desperately looking for that song too!
# 9 20 years ago

holy god, i want that song so badly. it SOUNDS like portishead, but I have no idea. if I find it i'll let you know what it is!!

# 10 20 years ago

> What is the song in the 7-up ad where a female DJ drinks it and then breathes into the mic, and a blast of cold air comes out of a guy's radio?
I've been looking for the same song. The closest lead I've got is Praga Khan's 'Visions of Heaven', but I haven't been able to find a copy yet to confirm.
# 11 20 years ago

> What is the name of the stick cartoon character used by 7-UP during the 1990's?
>
# 12 20 years ago

> > What is the name of the stick cartoon character used by 7-UP during the 1990's?
> >
>
SPOT
# 13 19 years ago

> Hi, I work for the Ad agency that produced that spot. The commercial is called 'Radio'. Unfortunately, the song was specificly written for that commercial so it does not exist as a real song anywhere. The writers would have only written a 30 second song, 1 minute at the most. If you have any further questions you can e-mail me.
> Regards,
> David Nakata
>
> i don't have any questions regarding this message but i saw your name and had to reply. i am a chiropractor in washington and noticed you had the coolest name.

david nakata
(All 13 messages )

This Thread

13 posts in this thread