Posted by: EmInEm on Saturday 05/24/03
Hi everybody,
I just saw this posts and i wanted to say a few words. Maybe some of you will laugh or hate me or whatever, i don't care.
Does anyone know how much a single missile costs? Or what about the fuels that they are using on planes and aircraft carriers? Or what about the ammo? The guns, the airplanes, ships, food.... DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW MUCH A SINGLE LIFE COSTS EITHER THAT'S AMERICAN OR ENGLISH OR MEXICAN OR AFGAN OR GREEK........
Can't you just see that fucking war is not the solution to everything. Remember Vietnam, Persian Golf in 1991, Afganistan, Iraq...
So many people were killed for reasons like: we are going after the terrorists and we are going to help the people and restore peace in the countries... but what about the children and the innocent people that died. Have you seen some photos of the children that lost their eyes, their arms, legs? Have you seen the houses that were bombed and whole families were killed? Everyday i sit and these thoughts come to my mind and sometimes i cry. I've seen war, i've lived war. Politics don't care about you. Just try to open your eyes and see what's behind the picture the media show to you.
There are so many diseases in the world that cannot be cured. Imagine what we could have done with all the money counties spend on wars. We could help those poor children that are dying from hunger every minute or cure people with diseases.
And back to America. The country of freedom. So many people tried to make Bush change his mind about going to war. But no, Bush doesn't care about what his people think. And what's the best way to make a terrorist hate you? Go on war with him.
If someone attacks America, we say that he is a terrorist. If Bush attacks a country we say he is a peacekeeper and that he helps the people.
See the picture anyone?
I just want all the people to care about each other and not think that because they live in different countries they have to hate each other.
I hope you guys understand what i'm trying to say and sorry about my english. Peace.

Copyright © 1998-2016 Clipland GmbH. All rights reserved. | 1st in music videos online! We know short form media.