Quantcast
Posted by: SUSHILA on Saturday 08/06/05
HEY HILARY,
I REALLY WANT YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS. I WANT TO KNOW WHERE YOU ARE OR WHERE YOU LIVE. I AM USING MY DAD'S EMAIL ADDRESS AND I DON'T KNOW HIS PASSWORD, HE WON'T TELL ME. SO HERE IS MY ADDRESS AND MY NUMBER.
764 E. CUNNINGHAM D. PALATINE IL. 60074
COULD YOU SEND ME MAIL OR CALL ME? I REALLY WANT TO TALK TO YOU AND SEE YOU IN REAL LIFE. I AM YOUR BIGGEST FAN EXCEPT I CAN'T GO TO YOUR CONCERTS BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHEN THEY ARE. ANYWAY I ALSO WANT YOU TO TEACH ME HOW TO SING LIKE YOU. SO ANYWAY COULD YOU PLEASE CALL OR SEND ME MAIL? ALRIGHT, I GOTTA GO, PLEASE CALL AND MAIL ME AND REMEMBER THAT I AM YOUR BIGGEST FAN AND I NEED TO KNOW WHEN YOUR NAEXT CONCERT IS SO I CAN COME AND SEE YOU THERE. IT WILL BE FUN!
YOUR BIGGEST FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,
SUSHILA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. COULD YOU PLEASE CALL AND SEND ME MAIL. I WILL CALL AND SEND YOU MAIL AS SOON AS I GET YOUR NUMBER AND ADDRESS. AND I WILL COME TO YOUR NEXT SHOW IF YOU TELL ME WHEN IT IS. SEE YA LATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Copyright © 1998-2016 Clipland GmbH. All rights reserved. | Clipland.com 1st in music videos online! We know short form media.