Posted by: Havocs best friend on Thursday 03/27/03
la la la la la FAAAAAAAAAG everyones a FAG

> Ok-- I'm leaving off with this before the fun we're having fully gives over to my feeling bad for you. Obviously you can't think of anything better: I mean you're not even really addressing what came before in the string. What kind of insult-ing is that? C'mon.
: By the way, Original co-opting of 'Wow': did my use of such big vocabulary really impress you? (There's your insult-- you're welcome)I'm glad to know I've helped you improve yourself.
: Please, tell me that you only really do have that 3rd grade education you mentioned. That would be a good crutch for all the apparent stupidity, though it isn't really an adequate explanation; since those a bit quicker on the take than you know that they're seperate issues. (Still, I couldn't resist momentarily joining in the all too obvious and common 'level of education - bashing') Actually, please don't tell me anything, you're too dull.
> Yours truly, (the one you seem to want desperately to think of as) 'Fag'
> PS Please feel free to take the last word if you like. I know you desperately need some attention, kid.

Copyright © 1998-2016 Clipland GmbH. All rights reserved. | Clipland.com 1st in music videos online! We know short form media.