Posted by: Kathy on Sunday 06/05/05
To Larry:

That really hot sexy man is NOT a paste up of Cary Grant (although I agree, he looks a lot like him)...he's a model with the Ford Agency. His name is Bernard Fouquet and he's French - ooh la la.

He's done a lot of print work for major companies and now I realize I've seen him for years but never paid attention until THIS commmercial.

I totally agree with you that his "Poolside" Lipitor commercial is DEFINITELY the HOTTEST and SEXIEST commercial on tv!

My hubby gets mad at me cause I go totally nuts whenever I see it and I've taped it so I can oogle and lust for Mr. Fouquet anytime I want lol.

He can certainly belly-flop in my pool anytime :-)

BTW, I posted to another thread about him and that commercial here...seems everyone is interested in finding out more about Mr. Fouquet. I know I am and I'm looking for a way to find out more about him and will post if I find more.

Peace and good will,
Kath

> My wife and I would like to know if the man who looks like cary grant or is it really cary grant in the commercial at a hotel swimming pool,who dives in and belly flops. Is it an image that is pasted in of cary grant? I believe its a commercial for lipitor or something like it.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Clipland GmbH. All rights reserved. | Clipland.com 1st in music videos online! We know short form media.