Posted by: faerygirrl on Saturday 04/09/05
keith warther. i have looked and looked all over the dang internet for the same thing and i have heard like a million diffrent things on the song. it is off the "hello tomorrow" adidas commercial and the song from what i hear is either called "hello tomorrow", "better version" and "magic run" the song is done by squeak e clean. and it features karen o from the yeah yeah yeahs. i haved asked squeak e clean (aka sam spiegl) him self when the song will be avalible and he told me that it would availbe thru itunes by april 4th but that has been a bust. and i havent found a real download of the song yet but i keep trying. hopefully this as helped you a litte bit. the best web site to look at the commercial and hear the song is: http://www.boardsmag.com/screeningroom/commercials/1586/ good luck and if you hear anything your self let me know! ps go to squeak e clean website too at www.squeakeclean.com there is a lot of info about him there. they are really being hush hush about what they are doing. bye ~*faerygirrl*~
> There is a slow folky type song with a female performing the song. The voice sounds very familiar, and I would like to find out who does the song and name of it. I really like it. Help!!
Copyright © 1998-2016 Clipland GmbH. All rights reserved. | Clipland.com 1st in music videos online! We know short form media.