Quantcast
Posted by: Brandon Morgenstern on Sunday 02/06/05
Hey Hilary Duff. I'm 16 and I've loved you for a while. I wouldn't mind meeting you for real one day. I always figured you to be like normal actresses and denie any relations with someone that see's you on the street. I think your beautiful and I don't care who thinks bad things about you. If you were to actualy read this you'd probably think nothing about me cause you get so many things like this. I live in Hesperia ,Ca. I don't even know if you have heard of it. One day I'll find you and maybe we'll get to know eachother. I only dream of the day. if your'e curious about me; I,m 6', rock out on guitar, shred on a skateboard, my hair is long like my bangs can barely reach my mouth and it's just like that.If your'e ever curious about me hen give me a call at 760-956-1117. Please!
I'm no creep if that's what your thinking. Oh yeah and I'm white, don't want you to think I'm mexican or something like that. Later on.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Clipland GmbH. All rights reserved. | Clipland.com 1st in music videos online! We know short form media.