Posted by: Ashley K. on Monday 01/10/05
Hilary Duff is just a phase. I can understand where my 10 year old sister likes her, but once you pass 13, it´s just sad. Most of us went through the Britney Spears and boyband phases, so just let all of these Hilary/Lindsay Lohan/pop crap lovers go through theirs. They´ll finally realize what REAL music and talent is. Such as Guns N Roses, Evanescence, Led Zeppelin, Fuel, Motley Crue, ect. Now THAT´S talent. Not jumping up and down on stage half naked lip syncing to songs with lyrics that sound like a 8 year old wrote them and probably did considering that they don´t write their own lyrics anyway. And don´t get all ´oh, I bet you can´t sing or write any better´ on me, because I can. I have actually recorded songs with my best friend who plays guitar and we write our own lyrics. I appreciate all of those people out there who know what real music is. Even some punk like Good Charlotte, Sex Pitols, Billy Idol, and The Ramones are good.
Thank you,
~Ashley K.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Clipland GmbH. All rights reserved. | 1st in music videos online! We know short form media.