Quantcast
Posted by: Brooke on Sunday 12/19/04
> I REALLY HATE HILARY DUFF SHE CANT SING OR ACT AND I AM SO SICK OF SEEING HER EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM A HILARY DUFF HATER!!!!! SHE IS SUCH A POSER!!!!!!!!!! I HATE HER SHE IS SO FAT AND UGLY AND GETS ON MY NERVES TRYIN TO GO WITH
JOEL MADDEN AND HUGGIN HIM IN FRONT OF THE CAMERAS AND SAYIN SHE IS GOIN WITH HIM WHEN SHE ISN'T.SHE IS WAY TOO UGLY FOR HIM. HE IS WAY HOT. AND ALL SHE DOES IS WANT THE ATTENTION. SHE IS THE BIGGEST PREP I EVER SAW. SHE IS SO FAT. AND LOOKS LIKE TRASH IN HER PICS AND IS TRYING TO HARD TO BE PUNK. SHE NEEDS TO STOP TAKING UP PAGES IN ALL THE MAGS PEOPLE THAT ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN HER. SHE NEEDS TO STOP TRYING TO BE PUNK SHE LOOKS LIKE CRAP SHE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT PUNK IS IF SHE IS SO COOL WITH JOEL MADDEN HE NEEDS TO GIVE HER TIPS ON HOW TO BE PUNK ROCK. SHE IS SUCH A LIAR SAYIN SHE DOESN'T KNOW IF SHE IS ATTRACTED TO BAD-BOYS. PEOPLE ARE STUPID FOR VOTEING HER THE HOTTEST GIRL. NOTHING IS HOT ABOUT HER FAT. HER CD IS SO ** IT GIVES HER A f**kIN BAD NAME.HILARY NEVER LOOKS CUTE. ALL OF HILLARY'S FANS ARE f*gS.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Clipland GmbH. All rights reserved. | Clipland.com 1st in music videos online! We know short form media.