Quantcast
Message: Re: Re: Already have song, just looking for artist name and song title
Posted by: Gord on Wednesday 10/13/04
Do You Dream Of Me
Michael W. Smith

Gord

> On wings of hope take flight inside of me
> There upon some distant shore
> We want for nothing more than what will be
> And you and i, here we are
> I wonde as we come this far...
> If i could only read your mind
> Tell me the answer i would find
> Do you dream of me?
> And whe you're smiling your sleep
> Beyound the promises we keep
>
> Do you dream of me?
> Love has found a magic space
> A deep and hidden place where time stands still
> Now i hold you in my arms
> You know you hold my heart and always will
> And you and i, here we are
> And it's a wonder that we've come this far
> And after all that we've been through
> You've leaned on me, I've leaned on you
> Do you dream of me?
> And whe you're smiling your sleep
> Beyound the promises we keep
> Do you dream of me?
> If i could only read your mind
> Tell me the answer i would find
> Do you dream of me?
> And when you're smiling your sleep
> Beyound the promises we keep
> Do you dream of me?
> And after all that we've been through
> You've leaned on me, I've leaned on you
> Do you dream of me?
Copyright © 1998-2016 Clipland GmbH. All rights reserved. | Clipland.com 1st in music videos online! We know short form media.