Posted by: Tom on Monday 08/16/04
Hi Hillary,
My name is Tom Smith. I live in Germany but I am from Manchester in England. I live in germany because my dad is in the army and we got moved out here. I am 15 years old and I wanted to tell you that you are my biggest idol, because you are living my dream. One day i wish that i can move to america and become a famous actor like you. I just went over to florida with my family on holiday (vacation) and i went to the cinema (movies) 5 times to watch a cinderella movie because it is so good. I watch you on the TV when ever I can. I just watched an episode of Lizzie McGuire this morning, it was the one where you get scared because you think you won't be doing anything with your life. Your a brilliant actress. When I went to Florida, I bought the metamorphosis album that you made and I'm listening to it right now. My favourite songs are 'Love Just Is' and 'Math'. All the songs are amazing. When I was in Florida I got 3 posters of you and I have put them in my room. One of them is above my bed. When I feel down I can look at them and it will cheer me up because it feels like you are lokking at me and it shows me how beautiful you are and how succesful you are and it makes me feel happier. I 've had the main roles in the last two school plays that we have done and in the last play at the local theatre. I hate living here in Germany because I don't speak German and I'm stuck on this small camp. I have English friends here but we don't have much to do. I've really enjoyed writing this e-mail to you, it feels like I'm talking to you. Please Please e-mail me back, I have been trying to find an e_mail adress for you for hours. Bye From Tom P.S You will always be my idol.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Clipland GmbH. All rights reserved. | Clipland.com 1st in music videos online! We know short form media.