Posted by: Shauntay on Saturday 08/14/04
Bizzy where u at? Ya fans want u back on the scene, wass good. You kno u like the attention, shyt I would too. Everyone wanna see and hear from you, so just post somethin up and let ya fans kno that you feel what we sayin and do a couple of shout outz (my name first). You kno that u still got some loyal fans out here even though u aint wit the group and all but it don't matta. You didn't loose the group the group lost u, playa. Im not really sure what the issue of the breakup was ova so I cant really talk but whateva it was it betta had been a good azz reason cause if it was ova somethin shytty than yall really need ta cut it out. Yall are doin yall solo thing anyway and doin good fa ya selves so its all good. I ain't bout ta sit up here and say that Im your numba 1 fan cause everyone says that so imma just say im your understander and where you comin from i kno what u mean. Holdin it down fa the bean reppin boston it's ya gurl Shauntay . Like I said B4 Holla at me!
Copyright © 1998-2016 Clipland GmbH. All rights reserved. | Clipland.com 1st in music videos online! We know short form media.