Quantcast
Message: Re: Hillary Duff: This is not a mean letter, i think u r great!
Posted by: Megan on Saturday 02/28/04
>I have a ? for you. Do you let people take pics of you almost nude? Or do they do that on purpose to make you embarrased? You don't have to tell me (even though I do a little bit) because I know it's personal. :) :) :) I really think you try to be the best you can be. :) Girls at my school make fun of me for liking you, but I don't let them get on my nerves! I would love to meet you, but I know that will never happen. I have glasses, like you do ( I got them because I needed them, not because I know you have glasses) . You're right about how you are a role model to people, they need their own and you're not saving lives or anything. At least it's nice being one sometimes! I think you are KIND OF my role model. Anyway I don't think I have one.It's too bad people mob you at Malls or restrants. I don't think I would SURVIVE being mobbed, " Hey, Help! I'm being attacked by a swarm of loving fans! I think they're great but my new pants will be ruined" !! Just to let you know, I would say that, NOT you because I'm not blaming you. I think you are great! Also, did you fire Lalaine (I thimk I spelled that wrong), or did Disney Channel and why? You also don't have to tell me this one eitheir. :) I live in Illinois. 2609 Grouse Lane
Rolling Meadows,IL
Love,
Megan Age 10
Copyright © 1998-2016 Clipland GmbH. All rights reserved. | Clipland.com 1st in music videos online! We know short form media.