Posted by: A fRiEnD iN nEeD... on Sunday 02/01/04
Dear Hillary,
I was just wondering why you stopped making new episodes of Lizzie McGuire. Last time I checked, that show was what got you all your "fame and fortune" in the first place. O that's right, I know the answer. It wasn't good enough for you. You weren't making enough money. You wanted to expose your talentless self even more. I was able to put up w/ your bad acting in Lizzie McGuire, but now you've taken it way too far. I'm going to put this bluntly. YOU CAN'T SING SWEETHEART! You sound like a dying donkey... and you act like one too. I'm not trying to be one of those rude, "envious" people who post "crummy stuff about Hillary Duff". I'm just trying to let you know what is what. I'm trying to help you out before you try and do something that you are even more talentless at (like your "fashion clothes line" for example). I've heard a few of your song lyrics, and I couldn't help noticing that you talk alot about yourself. Is that all you think about? Well I think you need to "spread your wings and fly" out of the music industry before you cause the ears of America to shatter. Also, I don't know how much longer I can put up w/ your bad acting, so you might not want to sign up for any movies anytime soon. That would be a MISTAKE SWEETIE. Just trying to help you out. Good bye :)
- a friend in need

Copyright © 1998-2016 Clipland GmbH. All rights reserved. | Clipland.com 1st in music videos online! We know short form media.