Quantcast
Message: Re: I really really really really really really like you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: Rachel on Wednesday 01/21/04
Dear Hillary Duff
My name is Rachel and I am ten years old.I think you are really really cool. I really like your album Metamorphosis. I have seen all your movies and I like them all I think Casper and Wendy is favorite. I have seen every show of Lizzie Miquire . And I have loved them all!I would love to meet you and I really want to someday get your aurtograph. I hope it is okay if I can ask some questions. First of all are you already filming the Cinderrella Story ? And did you really get all those sdocks for your dad on Christmas .I think that was pretty cool . My mom got me some "stuff" for Christmas .It was a top that had a picture of you on it and it said "Genuine article and nothing beets the stuff by duff". I don;t thinkk i have ever had a better gift . Well It;s time for dinner, so I am going to have to wratp it up here. Bye!!

Your fan
Rachel Marie Vasquez

P.S I think you are beautiful, sing geat , are extreamly talented and are a great role model.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Clipland GmbH. All rights reserved. | Clipland.com 1st in music videos online! We know short form media.