Posted by: jason on Thursday 03/31/11
marshall its jason you dont know me but im a huge fan of ur music and i want to tell you i feel your pain (not the whole famous part) but life situation my life has turned into shit 2years ago my mom and dad were fighting but this time detectives were following my dad for something he did they took him away... it was winter time he was sleeping if only i could go back in time to warn him i would marshall my dad never misses my birthdays but this time he did :'( i cant believe it he missed christmas too he is the biggest puzzle piece to my family. my sister left with her boyfriend to live with him so now its just me my mom nd my little brother oh and her asshole boyfriend i know you been thru alot i just want you too know you dont have to feel alone i feel the same way but people like us fight there way to make it better in life i know you did right now i kinda live in the ghetto but my life still isnt easy i have to work to help my mom she cant do it all by herself me being 15 really doesnt help do you know how hard it is to find work wen ur 15 dam i cant believe i have to go through this shit ive tried so hard to maintain my joy but theres no happiness what so ever only wen my dad was here my mom really isnt the best parent but she is trying so hard i feel so bad because she`s like 40 and she is boney and wen she gets sick its really bad my own personal life might not mean anything to you but i just want you to know ur not the only one with problems its gud that you have a singing career i hope you and haley see eachother im sorry about your mom :( well when you can just send me a message it would be nice to hear from my greatest inspiration well bye...
Copyright © 1998-2016 Clipland GmbH. All rights reserved. | Clipland.com 1st in music videos online! We know short form media.