Quantcast
Posted by: nicole gurtowsky on Sunday 12/12/10
I WOULD LOVE TO MEET YOU NOT BECAUSE YOU ARE A RAPPER AND YOUR FAMOUS CAUSE OF WHO YOU ARE WHAT I MEEN BY THAT IS YOU ARE YOUR OWN PERSON ALL THESE GIRLS WANT YOU BECAUSE YOUR FAMOUS NOT FOR YOU CAUSE IF YOU WERE NOT FAMOUS THEY WOULD NOT EVEN CARE ABOUT YOU 4 REAL. AND ALSO I JUST WANTED TO ADD THAT MY CHILDREN LOVE YOU VERY MUCH THEY THINK THE WORLD OF YOU NOT FOR YOUR MUIC CAUSE OF THE FACT THAT YOUR A WONDERFUL DAD THAT WISH THEY HAD WHEN THEY HERD THE SONG THAT YOU DID ROF HALEY THEY CRYED CUZ THERE DAD IS NOT THERE FOR THEM NEVER WAS I HAVE BEEN RISEING THEM BY MY SELF WICH HAS NOT BEEN EAZY CUZ MY SON HAS ASTMA AND A BAD HART BUT HE GO'S ON HE HAS TO GO SEE A DOCTER ONE'S A MONTH FOR HIS HART HE SAID THAT THE ONE THING HE WOULD LOVE IS TO SEE YOU AND SHAKE YOUR HAND AND TELL YOUR DAUGTER THAT SHE IS LUCKY TO HAVE YOU AS A DAD .CUZ HE SAID HE WOULD LOVE TO HAVE HIS DAD IN HIS LIFE BUT HIS DAD DONT WANT ANY THING TO DO WITH HIM .AND MY DAUGTER IS SITTIND WITH ME RIGHT NOW AND SHE LIKE'S YOU AS WELL SHE AS WELL WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU WRIGHT TO HER AS WELL IF YOU CAN WE KNOW HOU BUZZ YOU ARE SO IF U FIND THE TIME PLEASE WRIGHT TO THEM THANK YOU EMAIL IS MARYMORDARSKI@YAHOO.COM NAMES ARE NIKKIE GURTOWSKY PETER GALLANT AND KELSEY THANK YOU AGAIN YOUR THE BEST KEEP YOU HEAD UP HIGH YOUR DOING A GREAT JOB WE LOVE YOU YEAH THATS WHATZ UP IAM 33 AND MY SON IS 12 MY DAUGTER IS 10
Copyright © 1998-2016 Clipland GmbH. All rights reserved. | Clipland.com 1st in music videos online! We know short form media.