Posted by: DBaza on Tuesday 10/19/10
So a couple a weeks ago I was watching BET and some guy comes on screen talking about no one would care if Eminem wasn't white. Meaning to tell the ameican public that he really isn't that good of a rapper it's just he's white that's why he's still in the game. I got a couple of comments to anyone that thinks the same way. One: only the best producer in the rap game signed him; Dr.Dre. Dr. Dre ain't gonna sign no punk. He aint no Sean "puffy" Combs. Two: Today when every rapper today talks about big booties poppin and their bling is blingin, Eminem has something real to say, "life" real. It's refreshing to hear something other than how fat this gal ass is or how much money someone's got 'cause personally I could care less. Three: Black, white latino, purple, eminem is one of the top rappers,(to me the top, but i'm biased) if he wasn't he wouldn't be here now still kickin out songs, poetry, rap whatever the fans want to call it. He is the only white rapper that has lasted so long in this game. So this is for anyone that thinks he's only here 'cause he's white. He's here to stay. Black or white. So back the fuck off 'cause your black and you couldn't make it as a rapper. Stop hatin. Go back and pray you can be as good as he is one day.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Clipland GmbH. All rights reserved. | Clipland.com 1st in music videos online! We know short form media.