Quantcast
Posted by: Stefan.Lennart. Hedbom With the on Tuesday 12/23/03
This is a message to Opera!
So if it first get to some body elles, then please send this to Opera so she can read it her self.

Hello Opera

This is a person that have expiriensed more about the reality for all then I before thought was possible.

So I have started my own web site on www.dennisinthereality.nu
There I explaine about all I now feel I can inform all about correct now, what ever any one belive about any thing?

And I feel we all have to find a way for uss all to be abel to live correct with all, and I do now think that is what Mikael,Jacksson also want to do.

So if he happen to sleep when some of the kidds where there, I feel he did not think any one could think was baad of him to do.

I heard from you that you have heard a lot about this Negative event about Mikael.J that he slept with kidds in hes bed I think it was said.

But I do not think he ever has intended to be negative against any one,and I think he just felt good because they enjoyed having a good time because of him being there for them.(As correct he felt he could.)

Well that is what I think?

From some one that have notised that you are smart because you are doing as good you feel you can do for all.

OK
Copyright © 1998-2016 Clipland GmbH. All rights reserved. | Clipland.com 1st in music videos online! We know short form media.