Quantcast
Posted by: jerry on Thursday 09/10/09
It's been over four years since messages 11 and 26 were written, so hopefully Andrew and Alyssa found the information they were looking for. But in regard to their questions, i think they're both referring to "Tom's Diner" by Suzanne Vega, which appeared in a Nissan Maxima ad. (Watch the commercial at www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJNhLbRWPK0). The song's opening line is "I am sitting in the morning at the diner on the corner." Vega's original a capella version fades out as she sings "Doo doo doo doo, doo da-doo doo," and that became the hook for the popular DNA remix of the song. (Listen to the song and read the lyrics at www.rhapsody.com/goto?rcid=tra.3592796.)

>
>(#11 - Tuesday 11/02/04)
> DOES ANYONE KNOW THE NAME OF THE SONG THAT HAS THE REFRAIN. DO DO DO DO DO, AND BEGINS I AM SITTING IN THE BEDROOM
>
>(#26 - Friday 06/17/05)
> I'm looking for this 80's song with a girl singing, and all I can remember is Do DO DO DO..HELP!
Copyright © 1998-2016 Clipland GmbH. All rights reserved. | Clipland.com 1st in music videos online! We know short form media.