Posted by: nick on Thursday 04/16/09
i would not call myself a fan but a silent listener who speakes through your words you gave me the confidents to tell the world fuck out . i have have tried killing my self alot of times but you made me survive knowing that you had not been loved or felt important until halie your joy came into your life.i know do not fucking care about me because the thing is i do not care either but i want to thank you through your music you showed me the fucking truth not many people do that .i hope that you continue doing your thing and i want to tell you are not alone in this fucked up world at least i want you toknow that for now you are our voice i am only 15 and a girl what much could i do except defend me .i am happy to know you love your daughter i just wish my dad loved me and maby i would not be a cycotic messed up bitch . i donot know your music because i see way beyond that
Copyright © 1998-2016 Clipland GmbH. All rights reserved. | Clipland.com 1st in music videos online! We know short form media.