Posted by: simon on Sunday 11/30/08
hello Marshall are you ok i know you hear this evryday but im your biggest fan i even got all your songs what you did i even got your first ever song you did that was fat

''Marshall Bruce Mathers III (born October 17, 1972),known by his primary stage name Eminem, or by his alter-ego "Slim Shady" is an Academy Award- and Grammy Award-winning American rapper, record producer and actor.

Eminem quickly gained popularity in 1999 with his major-label debut album The Slim Shady LP. The following album, The Marshall Mathers LP, became the fastest-selling hip hop album in history,followed by an increasing amount of popularity, critical praise, as well as controversy. While Eminem has won many Grammy Awards, been praised for having "verbal energy", high quality of lyricism and been ranked at #9 on MTV's list of The Greatest MCs of All Time, on the MTV's "22 Greatest Voices in Music" and on Rolling Stone's "The Immortals" he has often been infamous for the controversy surrounding many of these lyrics, including allegations of glorifying homophobia, misogyny, and violence. In 2008, Vibe Magazine named him "The Best Rapper Alive".

so your the fist ever white rap super star ever im 15 years old now but when i am older i want to be just like you, so how you been made any new songs yet if you have send me them before you make them in to a CD please your the best ever raper i have ever heared so if you do make any new songs send them to simon-g-@hotmail.com thanks or give me a call some time on 07940434187 its a uk phone numeber so,so Marshall Bruce Mathers III i hope you make a lot more CDS becuase in the uk people love your songs so talk soon

simon george hazell

ps,hope you make more cds
Copyright © 1998-2016 Clipland GmbH. All rights reserved. | Clipland.com 1st in music videos online! We know short form media.